16-17 Apr 2024, -
Hilton Brussels & online
Carr de l'Europe 3, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgio - Brussels, Belgium
Towards closing nutrient cycles for a sustainable future, from R&D to implementation
NERM is organised by ESPP, the Horizon 2020 projects FERTIMANURE, LEX4BIO, RUSTICA, SEA2LAND, WALNUT and Biorefine Cluster Europe, and replaces the 6th PERM (Phosphorus in Europe Research Meeting).
The event will tackle:
- key outcomes of recent nutrient recycling R&D under Horizon 2020, LIFE, Interreg and other funding programmes
- roadmap for future nutrient recycling R&D needs
- nutrient recovery technologies and recycled fertiliser production
- quality, application and use, stakeholder acceptance of secondary fertilisers
- from nutrient recovery to market
Proposals for presentations (10 mins) or posters must be sent by 10th December 2023 to email@example.com: maximum one page (free format, can include photos, figures); must include names, organisation and email for each speaker and co-author; specify presentation or poster; outline proposed content with references or web links, relevant to nutrient recovery technologies and/or to processing, analysis, LCA, application, market/distribution, farmer or stakeholder attitudes to recycled fertilisers; specify funding programme and partners of work presented, where applicable, or website for this information.
All presentations and posters to be in Brussels (not online). Presentations must include results, experience or data. Posters can cover general information about projects, policies, proposals.
Share the event: